Registration for the SCALE Facial Anatomy Workshop with Ultrasound Guidance will be limited to the first 30 participants. Registration includes the following:
- A full day of learning with world class faculty
- Hands-on facial cadaver dissections in a small group setting
- Hands-on instruction in the use of ultrasound technology
- Injectable product and lab supplies necessary to participate in the workshop
- Meals including breakfast, lunch, and a coffee break
- Earn up to 6.5 hours of CME credit
|Hands-on Facial Anatomy with Ultrasound Guidance Workshop March 11, 2023||$3,750|
The workshop will be limited to the first 30 attendees. Register early!
Please Note the Following Registration Criteria
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will not be accepted.
- Communication, Confirmation and Receipts: You must provide a valid email address when you register online to receive a confirmation/receipt. Communications regarding event updates will only be made via email. Please remember to check your spam/junk box for confirmation emails and receipts.