This activity is jointly provided by Medical Education Resources, SCALE, and Meeting Designs.
Primary care physicians, Specialty physicians (dermatology, plastics, ent, oculoplastics), Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Allied Health Professionals
To provide the most up-to-date techniques in energy-based lasers and systems, in the use of fillers and toxins, skin care and skin care products.
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Learning how to utilize the latest in skin tightening, body contouring, and fat reduction with devices and drugs
- Evaluate best practices in medical dermatology –including acne and rosacea, atopic dermatitis, hidradenitis, hyperhidrosis, and psoriasis and how to implement
- Summarize current guidelines and treatment plans for skin cancers
- Apply best practices in practice management and social media
- Define latest trends in plastic surgery
- Discuss Hair restoration techniques and treatments
- Examine the latest advances in Feminine rejuvenation
- Evaluate Injection safety as it relates to facial anatomy
- Review Gender issues in aesthetic medicine
- Assess Laser safety – both products and applications
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint provider-ship of Medical Education Resources (MER) and SCALE. MER is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Medical Education Resources designates this live activity for approximately TBD AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Medical Education Resources is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This CE activity provides approximately TBD contact hours of continuing nursing education.
Unrestricted Educational Grants and/or Product In-Kind Provided by