This activity is jointly provided by Medical Education Resources, SCALE, and Meeting Designs.
Primary care physicians, Specialty physicians (dermatology, plastics, ent, oculoplastics), Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Allied Health Professionals
To provide the most up-to-date techniques in energy-based lasers and systems, in the use of fillers and toxins, skin care and skin care products.
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Examine emerging clinical and therapeutic science insights into effective management of psoriasis including new modalities recently introduced into clinical practice.
- Review new and emerging treatment options for the treatment of atopic dermatitis
- Analyze evidence-based data on acne vulgaris treatment options in order to improve treatment outcomes
- Apply treatment strategies, based on knowledge of the indications, efficacy, and risks of available rosacea therapies, to achieve therapeutic goals in rosacea treatment.
- Demonstrate in‐depth understanding on the prevalence, severity, and impact of primary axillary hyperhidrosis and other common forms of hyperhidrosis.
- Assess the data and discuss treatment options related to emerging therapies for the treatment of actinic and seborrheic keratosis
- Analyze available laser and light technologies for skin resurfacing, treatment of scars, pigmented lesions, and other dermatologic conditions
- Use appropriate tools to accurately and promptly diagnose hair disorders and improve patient adherence to therapy.
- Apply laser and light treatments in the safest possible environment and minimize related complications.
- Formulate an injectable treatment plan which will meet patient expectations.
- Choose global rejuvenation procedures that maximize current developments and advances in aesthetic medicine.
- Employ combination treatments as appropriate to improve patient satisfaction.
- Discuss treatment options within a realistic framework of potential outcomes, and patient expectations.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint provider-ship of Medical Education Resources (MER) and SCALE. MER is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Medical Education Resources designates this live activity for approximately TBD AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Medical Education Resources is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This CE activity provides approximately TBD contact hours of continuing nursing education.
Unrestricted Educational Grants and/or Product In-Kind Provided by