This activity is jointly provided by Medical Education Resources, SCALE, and Meeting Designs.
Primary care physicians, Specialty physicians (dermatology, plastics, ent, oculoplastics), Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Allied Health Professionals
To provide the most up-to-date techniques in energy-based lasers and systems, in the use of fillers and toxins, skin care and skin care products.
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Learn how to utilize the latest in skin tightening, body contouring, and fat reduction with devices and drugs
- Evaluate best practices in medical dermatology –including acne and rosacea, atopic dermatitis, hidradenitis, hyperhidrosis, and psoriasis and how to implement
- Summarize current guidelines and treatment plans for skin cancers
- Apply best practices in practice management and social media
- Define latest trends in plastic surgery
- Discuss Hair restoration techniques and treatments
- Examine the latest advances in Feminine rejuvenation
- Evaluate Injection safety as it relates to facial anatomy
- Review Gender issues in aesthetic medicine
- Assess Laser safety – both products and applications
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Medical Education Resources and Institute of Meeting Designs, LLC, is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.”
Physician Credit Designation
Medical Education Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of TBD AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nursing Credit Designation
Medical Education Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of TBD ANCC nursing contact hours. Nurses will be awarded contact hours upon successful completion of the activity.
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Designation (AANP)
The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) Certification Board recognizes and accepts continuing education (CE) TBD contact hours from activities approved by AMA, ACCME, ANCC, AANP, AAFP and AACN.
Physician Assistant Credit Designation (AAPA)
Medical Education Resources has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for TBD AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
Unrestricted Educational Grants and/or Product In-Kind Provided by