SCALE Music City is proud to have Platinum sponsor Crown Aesthetics for SCALE 2020. Crown Aesthetics is part of a long list of exhibitors and sponsors, including some of the top names in the fields of aesthetic medicine, cosmetic surgery and dermatology such as Allergan, Galderma, Merz Aesthetics, and many others. Crown Aesthetics proudly offers Bellus Medical products in the dermatological aesthetics space.
Join us at SCALE 2020 to learn more about cutting edge dermatological advances from Crown Aesthetics and our other esteemed exhibitors! Registration is open to both sponsors and attendees for our July 22-25 SCALE convention being held at the Music City Center in Nashville.
All About Crown Aesthetics and Bellus Medical
Crown Aesthetics, touts itself as “the premier medical aesthetics company, is dedicated to helping leading aesthetic practices around the world grow their businesses.” And Crown Aesthetics has good reason to make this claim. They are committed to creating the best possible medical solutions for patients and doctors alike based on four basic principles:
- Technology: first and foremost, Crown Aesthetics and Bellus Medical products are based on their scientific backing. Research & development/innovation is and will remain the top priority with the end goal of providing top notch aesthetics solutions.
- Education: another key aspect of Bellus Medical is their commitment to training their product technicians. They are dedicated to working with aesthetics practitioners to deliver top notch services to patients.
- Customer service: with all of the high tech products offered through Crown Aesthetics and Bellus Medical, that comes with a need for high quality customer service. That is why they only work with physician-directed providers.
- Safety: at the end of the day, nothing accomplished by Crown Aesthetics or Bellus Medical would be worth much if the procedures and/or products were not safe. That is why safety, efficacy, and innovation are at the heart of everything they do.
Bellus Medical Products
SkinPen by Bellus Medical
“The First FDA-Cleared Microneedling Device in the World.” The SkinPen by Bellus Medical boasts the unique ability to reduce the visible appearance of acne scars in adults 22 and up for individuals with all skin types. As stated above, it is the first FDA cleared device designed to use microneedling technology to remodel scar tissue without altering the pre-existing skin structure. SkinPen works by creating “micro-injuries” which turns on the body’s natural healing process. In this way, SkinPen actually allows patients’ bodies to heal themselves naturally.
SkinPen is a ~30 minute, outpatient procedure. Unlike many traditional scar reduction procedures, there is very little recovery time and/or preparation required by patients.
SkinFuse by Bellus Medical
“Custom Post-Microneedling Protocol.” Unlike SkinPen, SkinFuse by Bellus Medical is actually a lineup of products aimed at helping the healing process after microneedling. SkinFuse products include:
- SkinFuse purify cleansing complex
- SkinFuse rescue calming complex
- SkinFuse reclaim hydrating support
- SkinFuse fortify vita C serum
- SkinFuse shield zinc oxide 21%
Microneedling is ultimately a great option, but it can be difficult on patients’ skin. The SkinFuse post-procedure protocol helps to provide essential nutrients to the skin that enhance the healing process.
ProGen PRP by Bellus Medical
“Flexible Platelet-Rich Plasma System.” The Progen PRP Versa advantage platelet-rich plasma system allows physicians to deliver platelet-rich plasma procedures more easily and for lower costs. Progen PRP Versa is a “single spin system that features 15ml and 30ml tubes, yielding 7-15ml of 2x concentration PRP.” According to Crown Aesthetics, Advantage PRP features include:
- Two times Concentration
- Simple and convenient delivery methods
- 15mL and 30mL processing tubes
- The ability to remove 99% of Red Blood Cells
- Reproducible results
- 7-15mL PRP Volume
While Versa PRP features:
- Validated protocols
- Validated 2x and 5x concentration
- Easy to use designs
Allumera light-activated photodynamic cosmetic cream
“The Light-Activated Cream for Skin Revitalization.” Allumera by Bellus Medical has been clinically proven to reduce the visible signs of aging. Using light-activated technology, this photodynamic cream is ideal for:
- Improving the appearance of pores by minimizing their size
- Achieving a clearer, young looking complexion by revitalizing skin
- Reducing the visible appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Improving the patient’s overall skin texture
- Improving skin firmness by revitalizing skin
Join Bellus Medical at SCALE 2020 in Nashville!
To learn more about beauty trends, beauty theory, non-invasive procedures, laser tech, and much more, join us from July 22-25, 2020 for our annual Music City Scale Conference! SCALE is the premier multidisciplinary meeting for aesthetic medicine, surgery and dermatology in the United States. Join other industry professionals to discuss industry trends, emerging technologies, and much more.
What started as a small gathering amongst colleagues 14 years ago has turned into the biggest party of the year within the field of aesthetic dermatology. Join us alongside hundreds of attendees and industry vendors to find out what you’ve been missing!