How many hours of CME/CE does the Symposium offer?
The symposium typically offers between 25-30 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Can I bring a guest?
Guests are not permitted to attend the educational sessions. Guest can attend the exhibit hall functions but must pay for a guest ticket. Guest tickets are $250 and can be purchased at the time of registration or can be added onto your registration.
What is the attire for SCALE?
Attire is business casual. The meeting rooms tend to be cool, so attendees are encouraged to bring a jacket or sweater while in sessions.
SCALE is committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for attendees. Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the meeting space and the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all public spaces in the hotel will be increased during the meeting. All high traffic areas and key touch points-elevator landings, door handles, stairway handrails, lobby seating areas, will be frequently cleaned.
To ensure a safe environment, we encourage all attendees to do the following:
1. Wear masks when attending any event associated with SCALE
2. Be fully vaccinated and boosted prior to attending the meeting
3. Follow good personal hygiene practices while onsite at the meeting
4. Practice self-monitoring & self-reporting
5. Not travel to or attend the meeting if you are sick or become sick
6. Take reasonable precautions to ensure your own comfort
Telephone cancellations will not be accepted. A written notice of cancellation must be received by April 1, 2023. Cancellations made prior to April 1, 2023, will be subject to a $200 administrative fee. Cancellations made on or after April 1, 2023, are non-refundable.
Who do I contact for help?
Contact the office at 904-309-6235 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org